This is the course where you set yourself up for ONGOING the new clients and sales NOW and into the FUTURE. The quicker you get this done, the quicker the sales will start to roll in!
· You may be confused about where to start
· You may know your target market well
· You don’t know what message/s to put out there
· You don’t know how to promote yourself and your content well
· You may not have a solid content strategy
This online experience takes in all the essentials you need to set yourself up with your content, in particular SOCIAL MEDIA, go out to the right people and write content that positions you as the best in the business. Check out the course outline below!
TARGET: understanding and identifying your
target market and what they need from you (including the issues they have) – how to WRITE for your target market!
MESSAGE: identifying your message/s for your content. One of the most frequent questions I get is … what is a message, anyway?! Let’s clear that up with my proven “Know your Message” framework
WOW FACTOR: identifying yours and BB’s Wow Words (major money step!) and then how to actually use those Wow Words (TM) – yes we have trademarked those words! WOW!
TOPICS: coming up with topics to write
about (and restyle) easily (and the topics your target market want from you). Plus the areas you can help them with so they turn to you FOREVER!
TEMPLATES: writing frameworks so you can start to get out there more (especially on social media) and engage the right people. So then you can get right down to writing for your business besties!
PROMO PLAN: how to deliver your social media content to your business bestie to get the very best outcomes. This includes how to find and use Facebook groups effectively.
It is an introductory program under the Wow School banner and will be delivered through:
- online workbooks
- webinars and
- it is self-paced but will officially run for 4 weeks
- you will receive email reminders
- all the content will be available to you if you want to skip ahead
- you will also be added to the Wow School Facebook group